Dr John Broomfield is a consulting corrosion engineer who offers independent advice on all aspects of corrosion of steel in concrete, early 20th century steel frame buildings and durability issues for the built infrastructure.
- Evaluation of Corrosion Damaged Reinforced or Prestressed Concrete Structures.
- Recommendations, Designs and Specifications for repair and rehabilitation.
- Early 20th Century Steel Framed Buildings.
- Permanent Corrosion Monitoring.
- Litigation, Arbitration and patents.
- Product Development, Marketing and Training.
To discuss any issues relating to corrosion of steel in concrete or If you require any help or information regarding any of our services then please do not hesitate to Contact me.
NACE GB AGM 16 January 2018
Post date: 22 November 2017
The NACE GB AGM, CB&I, Victoria
NACE Materials Performance Viewpoint Article
Post date: 24 October 2017
NACE Basic Corrosion Course
Post date: 13 September 2017
19 to 23 February 2018, Intecsea Woking, Surrey UK